Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bananas

The meatloaf started with three ponds of ground turkey meat. I added sauted onion, celery, crimini and shitake mushrooms, thyme and rosemary. Then some parmesan cheese, egg and breadcrumbs. Hmm! This over ripe single banana was just staring at me. I can't make bread or cookies with one banana. I mashed it up and in it went. Add some moisture and a hint of sweetness. Everyone gobbled it up and had seconds. I have one tiny piece left. When they found out it had a banana in it my hubby just said, why does that not surprise me. It really was yummy.
Poor youngest came down in the wee hours of the morning. I think she tried to crawl in but hubby was there. He does not wake up coherent in the middle of the night. He was really confused about dressing and putting her back to bed. I let him fall back to sleep and I tucked her back in. She must have forgot to ask if he was working last night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aw, poor kid! and banana meatloaf... now there's a twist!!! :)

Visitors