Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sisterhood Award



Martha at A Sense of Humor is Essential nominated me for the sisterhood award. She has become one of my biggest cheerleaders and I appreciate her so much.

So here are the rules:

Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

Now, I'm sure some of the nominees will be repeats. And I'm adding my own rule. Just know that I really appreciate, enjoy your blog if you are nominated and will in no way be upset if you do not participate in paying it forward. Sometimes all of these awards can be overwhelming though sweet and affirming at the same time. So, that said in particular order I nominate:

Annie at Writer's, Witches and Words Oh My
Rose at What Rose Made Today
Laura at Purple Rose Musings
Lynette at Crazed Mind
Debby at Life's Funny Like That
Kathy at The Amortization of goodwill
Darcy at Welcome to My Rants

3 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Great Nominees and Thank you so much for playing along!

Kathy said...

Thank you very much. This does make me smile. I enjoy reading your blog, as you know. Even if I only have a little time, I make it a point to check in here. Thank you.

Darcy said...

Thanks so much for nominating me! I hope that in my struggles, I help someone in a similar situation...or that someone who's been there can help ME! LOL! Instead of My Rants, I should have called it, "Trying to go to Nursing school while living with the impossible!" LOL!

Visitors