Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Better Day

I stuck to decaf today. I'm not sure if it was the my boss knew I was flipping out or that my co-worker explained that my clients were not being worked on but she finished the bank reconciliations herself and I was able to devote an entire day to my own work. I am off now until next Tuesday. I did bring a little bit home to work on in my free time. LOL

I'm off to a fire department meeting with the girls. Hubby is off with son to his police explorers meeting. I need to connect with my sister-in-love about dropping off oldest for the week end. She is going help her cousin babysit their youngest cousin. I'm trying to arrange that son goes paintballing on Saturday. Hubby will be sleeping and that will leave just me and youngest. Hmm, the beach and the movies maybe.

In the midst of my rant I did come home to four loads of laundry washed, dried and folded. Hubby had worked on the brakes of oldest's "new" car and he has spent two afternoons at the beach with the kids. It was almost three days but the thunder boomers put a cabosh to that.

2 comments:

Laura Rose said...

wow, good hubby!!! :)

Kathy said...

I'm glad it's better. I came home to two loads of dishes washed and put away, so that was really nice.

Visitors