Saturday, May 9, 2009

Motivated (again)

Oldest made a comment to bio that I had lost my spiritual power. Oh really! I guess being relaxed instead of stressed all the time means your power is zapped. But, I have been far more than relaxed my energy level has dipped as some of the pounds came back on. I threw out the fat clothes so I would not have an excuse to get back into them. The summer clothes are a wee bit tight.

So, time to get off my fat behind (family thing - that is where ALL of my weight goes) and get moving. I have logged four days on the tread mill so far. I have resumed my food diary which I labeled my health journal. It is not all about the clothes fitting as how I feel. And from the cleaning spurt and the staying up past 8at night I know the exercise is doing me good.

Tonight is a summer bash at a friends house. The kids are invited. Yeah! I made salsa to go with some blue corn chips. I also have a coconut bread to bring. It should be a lot of fun.

Tomorrow I have temple in the morning and then hubby is taking the kids to the movies. It's one I really have no desire to see. It will be a great father - kid event and I will get luscious time home alone. I'm taking my mother to lunch on Thursday to celebrate mother's day. I made the kids send a card to their mother. I included pictures of the kids taken while we were on spring break at Battleship Cove. Mean rotten step mommy that I am.

You do NOT have to give birth to be a mom. So, to ALL of my women friends

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

3 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

And a VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you too! ENJOY it, you wicked one! :D

Laura Rose said...

Ain't that right! And to you, too!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Happy Mother's Day to you and your Mom!

Visitors