Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Monday Madness

Sunday I couldn't keep my eyes open even after taking a nap. I was off to dream land early. I woke full of boundless energy. Before leaving for work at 6:30 I had made four lunches and supper. Supper I left in the fridge with heating instructions. I checked my e-mail and blogs. I washed dishes and put a sink full of clean ones away. Then I headed to work on my day off for some catch up with vacation coming on Friday. At 2 I left work for Girl Scouts. I had 15 minutes to kill so I stopped home - cleaned out my lunch box, changed the laundry over, folded a load and popped my soap out of their molds. After girl scouts we had dinner, I checked my mail, brought oldest to the fire house, cut son's hair, talked to my girl friend, tucked youngest in and picked oldest up. I even read before drifting off to sleep.

I hope this burst keeps up. Youngest is having four girls sleep over Thursday to celebrate her eleventh birthday. Tonight I have to shop for a few things for the party and Wednesday I need to bake the cappuccino cheesecake she picked out.

2 comments:

Laura Rose said...

Holy cow...want to share some of that energy? lol

Walk in the Woods said...

Must be something in the air 'round these parts ...

Enjoy it while it lasts! Buzzzzz . . .

There was an error in this gadget

Visitors