Monday, October 19, 2009

Rainy Sunday

Hubby and the kids headed out in the cold rain to play paintball. I finished my little pity party and decided to proceed as if MIL had never called. I headed to temple in the morning and then stopped to pick up the disc with our family pictures. Darcy did an awesome job as usual. Now I just have to decide which ones I want to print.

I had a big pot of hot cocoa waiting for my warriors. Then I made fried chicken, mashed potatoes and butternut squash for dinner. I had put a dry rub on the chicken the day before so it was full of flavor.

Today is laundry day and then girl scouts and soccer practice. I'm making shepherd's pie for dinner.

2 comments:

Tina said...

hi, was blog hopping and found you.
i am also a step mom and from northwest corner of CT.
love to connect with other CT bloggers!! look forward to getting to know you.
tina
http://talesfromtina.blogspot.com/

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I like the idea of you continuing planning. Hey, your BIL might flake cause one of his dogs is sick. Really, it's happened to me.
I have been through SO Much FREAKING Drama w/Thanksgiving, that I just don't give a rat'$ A$$ who flipping comes to my house or Not. I just want to make it enjoyable for our children. ((Hugs)), dear Friend.

Visitors