Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm back

The computer has been a little ( a lot really) slow lately. She's an antique as far as computers go nearing her 7th birthday. Then hubby downloaded something that the anti virus couldn't fight. Dominic my hero cleaned the computer this week end and replaced the dead parts of my hard drive. He also added memory. Yeah!

The kids have been good - on the surface. Who knows what evil bubbles beneath.

Youngest has outgrown all of her school clothes. I took her shopping Saturday. She picked some really neat things. They so reflect her personality. She has a boyfriend. Ah, yes in the seventh grade. They meet every morning in the library before classes start. They read the same comic book series.

I visited the newest member of the family Friday. Eyecandy's sister had a little girl September 21. I did a needlepoint for her. Damned if I forgot to take a picture. I couldn't find a pattern I liked so I finally went through my tub of old projects. I thought I could recycle a pattern. But, instead I found this adorable unopened pattern. I realized it was the pattern I bought when I got married the first time. It was supposed to be for my babies. Well, this little girl has struck a chord with me. And she now has that beautiful pattern hanging on her wall.

We had a great visit. I held the baby and played with her big sister. I even got a hug and a kiss when I left. ;o) And sister and I agreed we need to visit more often. She's on maternity leave until December so I must make a point of it.

This week end hubby and I go away. Alone! No kids! And we are not visiting any one. This has never happened. One reason for that is when bio lived here she had the kids every other week end so we had some alone time. If we did go away it was with the kids or to visit friends. Not this time. Alone!!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Have a great time! Bob & I went away together alone for the first time in 24 years, and it was marvelous!!!!

Visitors