Saturday, October 2, 2010

Accommodate no one

My aunt sent me a card this week and the inside said accommodate no one. I love it! It's in the air. She has been doing that lately and feeling better than she has in a long time. I've been on that path with my strike. I have no plans to settle by the way. And it has worked wonders.

I had a discussion with hubby about the truck. It was a non event really. He claimed I should have gone to work because I had it half the day visiting my aunt any way. And he did miss a fire call. Sucks to be him!

I had a good visit with my parents and my aunt. My sister-in-love and my niece came as well.

I have no real plans and yet.... I plan to make cookies and visit my uncle. That is what I want to do.

I'm dropping youngest off to go to Quassy Amusement park with the girl scouts. Yes, she has decided to stay a girl scout. No, I'm not going today. Yes, I am the assistant leader still. Her new assistant backed out. The good news is that we went from 10 girls to 4 and the girls that stayed are the more quiet well mannered ones. We can now fit in one car and we have less activities. OK, so I'm psyching myself up for another year. Though it really should be more fun this year with the changes.

No comments:

Visitors