Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Saga interupted

I will spill about son at a later date as the drama has slowed to a dull roar.

The first day of Spring was glorious in every way. The weather was beautiful and oldest finally passed all the tests and jumped through the ring of fire and has her driver's license. I then took her prom shopping and came home with a dress, purse, shoes, earrings and a neckless. Little miss naggy nag (youngest) was thrilled because I stopped for ice cream cones on the way home. Then my hubby took me to dinner and a movie. I couldn't ask for a better day.

Oldest took her first solo drive last night to the fire department. No more taxi driving for her. What freedom - for both of us.

And last night my computer came back from the doctor so I will be playing blog catch up.

Hope you are enjoying a beautiful spring so far.

1 comment:

Visitors