Wednesday, December 9, 2009


I delivered four gift bags full of my products to a girl at work. She purchased them for her kids. We opened them up to look and it was a good thing - the moisturizer had mold growing on it. I've never had that happen before - though I have heard it could happen. I pulled the jars from all four bags and will be making a new batch this week end. Better today than on Christmas morning. Yuk! The weird thing is I'm using a jar from the same batch and it's fine.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Mold is spread by air so the spore might have gotten only in the one jar. Bummer.