Monday, December 7, 2009

Good News

Hubby and I were actually home and awake at the same time. We were able to talk about Christmas. He said no matter if he takes the day off or not he wants to stick close to home and does not want to go to his parents. Yeah!

Big breakfast at home. Play with our gifts and our kids. Stop by and see my brother and his family. Nice dinner at home. Ahh!

My Christmas party for work was nice. Almost everyone in the office came. They had Young MC and two other hip hop rappers from the 80's as entertainment. Not my thing but I remember the first two groups. The third - ugh! But even after they switched to the DJ they continued with the rap. The young group from the warehouse enjoyed that. The rest of the people left. My hubby (and I) were disappointed that at no time was there a slow song we could dance to.

Hubby's Justin came for dinner last night. I taught him how to make meatballs. We had spaghetti with my homemade sauce, a hug toss salad, garlic bread and molten lava cakes for dessert.

My Justin called and we set a date for January.

I was so tired this morning that I went back to bed after making lunches. When it was time to get up and wake up youngest hubby said he would put her on the bus and I could go back to sleep. I slept until 9:30 which is totally unheard of. It felt good. Hubby had even put our laundry in the washer while I slept.

He really is the best.

Back to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Sweet! And you, good friend, deserve it. Have a great day today too.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That is Great News! Now if only I can figure out how to get my mom to stay home and have my dad visit solo...

Visitors