Monday, August 31, 2009

school

School starts tomorrow! Yeah! I love when school gets out and I can spend some time with the kids but summer vacation is too long. The kids are bored and starting to get on each others nerves and mine.
Son starts high school. He'd never admit it but he's nervous. The high school is in the same building as the middle school. He's been taking classes in the high school. He is off to the ice cream social with hubby tonight for orientation. Once he finds his home room and gets his locker I think he will be fine.
Youngest is planning her outfits for the week. She asked if she could borrow one of my skirts. I could only wish one would fit her. This is a first for her. My baby is growing up.
And oldest has been chomping at the bit to get back to school. That was me growing up. Even as a kid I wished summer vacation was only two weeks long.

No comments:

Visitors