Thursday, August 27, 2009

catching up

The carnival was followed by work and early nights to catch up on some sleep. Then oldest and I were off to the Women's herb Conference in New Hampshire for the week end. It was amazing as always. I will blog more about that later. The kids start school September 1 and I have my fall cleaning all planned out. I have not blogged or read any blogs in almost two weeks. I feel so disconnected. I will be catching up slowly over the next week. Hope all is well with my blog friends.

2 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Been missing ya! And I'm looking forward to hearing all about the WHC - so far all I've gathered is that is was wet AND wonderful! Of course it was wonderful! :)

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Welcome Back!! I am glad all is well w/my favorite Wicked Step Mom.

Visitors