Friday, May 11, 2012

Advanced Herbal Studies

This past week end I was at Sage Mountain in Vermont for my first of six week ends studying herbs and putting it into a practice.  I sat in or walked all of the optional classes.  We had anatomy & physiology Friday evening and Saturday and Sunday morning was a weed walk and plant biology.  This week end focused on men's health and in-takes.  Our homework was assigned and explained.  We are 34 women and one man.  And my brain is full and happy.

I rode up with a friend taking the class and we stayed along with a new friend in her camper.  It has heat which is a really nice feature for May in Vermont.  We ate well and slept well.  It was just too amazing an experience to put into words.  All I can say is it was worth the long wait.

No comments:

Visitors