Wednesday, May 4, 2011

priceless

Yesterday we received an announcement in the mail for oldest's high school graduation.  Hubby was in tears.  He wanted to see her graduate.  Then go I said.  But the money....  And some things are more important than money.  We will figure it out. 
Well, I just wanted her to finish and graduate here.  I know - but you fly out and surprise her.  What about my work schedule.  We checked the calender and he is not working.  I checked prices on flights and hotels.  By tomorrow night you decide if you want to spend one night or two I said.

So, round trip airfare $390.10, hotel for two nights (with a gym and breakfast) $118.10, car rental $65.91 for a total of $574.11.  Watching your daughter graduate high school - priceless.

And the fact that she doesn't know he's coming - even better.

2 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That's sounds like a bargain and a wonderful gift.

Laura Rose said...

That is so awesome!

Visitors